1/1 Photo of Cheesy Tuna Noodle Skillet
yet to try - note amount of water going into pan as you do not drain
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups pasta (Bite sized, rotini or cavatappi, uncooked)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna (drained, broken into chunks)
- 3 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend (Shredded)
- 1BRING water to boil in large deep skillet or saucepan on high heat.
- 2Stir in pasta.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- 4Simmer 9 minute or just until pasta is tender and liquid is almost completely absorbed. (Do not drain.)
- 5ADD soup, tuna, vegetables, thyme and dill; stir.
- 6Bring to boil.
- 7Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 5 minute or until thickened and heated through.
- 8STIR in cheese.
- 9Jazz It Up: Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
- 10Variation: Substitute frozen chopped broccoli for the peas and carrots. Or substitute 3/4 cup (4 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Ham, chopped, or 2 cups chopped leftover cooked chicken for the tuna. You can also use any flavor of condensed cream soup you have on hand.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Tuna Noodle Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.2
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 442.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g