- 3 cups macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 3 -4 tablespoons Cheese Whiz (I used the light version)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the macaroni.
- Add the chopped green onion and celery along with the tuna into a bowl. Break up the tuna so it is in small pieces.
- When the macaroni is finished, add it into the bowl.
- While the pasta is still warm, add the cheese whiz and mayonnaise into the bowl and mix well until it is all combined.
- Chill for at least 2 hours but overnight would be best and enjoy.