1/1 Photo of Cheesy Tuna Macaroni Salad
Marissa Reedhead's Note:
A friend of mine made this at a bbq and it surprised me with how much the cheese whiz added. It was the one ingredient I hadn't expected!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the macaroni.
- 2Add the chopped green onion and celery along with the tuna into a bowl. Break up the tuna so it is in small pieces.
- 3When the macaroni is finished, add it into the bowl.
- 4While the pasta is still warm, add the cheese whiz and mayonnaise into the bowl and mix well until it is all combined.
- 5Chill for at least 2 hours but overnight would be best and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Tuna Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 265.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g