- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner according to package directions.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in macaroni and cheese.
- Spoon tuna mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.