Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Southern Living; I am not real crazy about this one, but my kids love it.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner according to package directions.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in macaroni and cheese.
- Spoon tuna mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
We didn't like it.
This was really quick and easy and very yummy! This will be made often in my house.
I made this last night for me and my 3 yr old. He ate most of his and enjoyed it. I ate it as well but it was too bland for me. I would spice it up next time. Granted, this is a recipe for kids so I took that into consideration. 3 for taste but 4 for ease! :)