It's easy to cut and freeze portions for those days I'm hungry and too tired to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, rough chop (I use a medley of Oyster, Kikurage, Shitake and Champignon)
- 8 ounces kraft brand neufchatel cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly oil a 13 x 9 baking dish, set aside.
- 3Sauté garlic, onion and celery in olive oil till translucent, stir in mushrooms, set pan aside.
- 4In a large microwave safe bowl combine Neufchatel cheese, soup and milk, heat to warm, whisking till smooth.
- 5Add sauté mixture and the next two cheeses to bowl, stirring to combine.
- 6Into the same large bowl add the linguine and tuna, add these in small increments to coat evenly. Pour into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and potato chips.
- 7Bake 20- 25 minutes until hot and golden. Ovens vary.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Tuna Linguine & Mushroom Casserole ( Tuna Noodle )
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 603.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
medium sharp cheddar
jalapeno potato chips