Nice, creamy, and cheesy. The kiddies'll love it for sure! (Leave some of the goldfish uncrushed for extra kid approval.) Very easy to make and a very easy way to "sneak in" some extra veggies for the kids.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) packagekraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix (with seasoning packet)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 0.5 (5 1/2 ounce) can milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) canned tuna, drained
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery or 1⁄2 cup red peppers or 1⁄2 cup onions or 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1 cup crushed goldfish crackers or 1 cup Ritz cracker
- Cook macaroni noodles until tender and drain.
- Mix together all ingredients (except 1/2 cup of the cheddar and the crushed crackers) in 3 L casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar and crackers.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes.