Recipe by Semra22
A super easy and inexpensive dish that kids seem to love. My daughters will ask for this over and over again. I came up with the seasonings on my own, as a lot of tuna casseroles just seemed a bit too bland to me. The flavors really seem to work together.
Top Review by jessica.seeley
I cheated a little further and used a box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese, but still added the tuna, peas, and spices. Was REALLY good. Love the spice combination. My daughter (who doesn't eat ANYTHING with spices) loved it as well, and asked if we could have this dish "EVERY NIGHT" FIVE STARS!!
- 3 cups macaroni
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen peas, cooked (I just throw them in with the macaroni)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cansflaked tuna, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (preferably old)