Recipe by AngelaTN
My mom made this for us the other night and my family devoured it. This is comfort food at its finest!
Top Review by Evie*
This should get 5 stars x2..I made this for the 3 of us at home, then my adult son arrived to pick up some mail..noticed the rest of the casserole in the kithen and says...'mmm dinner?' well a Mum cant see her kids starve can she? so in to a container it goes and feeds another 2 adults..lol Great tuna casserole..I only had 1 cup of sour cream and I used 3 spring onions instead of an onion..will definitely make again.
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups cottage cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste