Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was looking through a community cookbook looking for a tuna & noodles recipe I thought my generally non-casserole-eating daughter would like. I came across this one and knew I hit on it. When I looked at the name of the submitter, I saw it was my own sister! DD loves this tuna and noodles, and my sister got a big thank you from us both.
- Heat cheese, soup, and milk over low heat; stir till sauce is smooth.
- Add noodles, tuna, and pepper, mixing well.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
- Toss crackers with melted butter and use this to top the casserole.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes.