My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups self rising flour, unsifted
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked,drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces jalapeno jack cheese or 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1Preheat oven at 400 F.
- 2In a bowl, mix egg, milk, butter and sugar.
- 3Slowly stir in flour.
- 4Fold in the green onions, bacon, swiss cheese and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- 5Fill muffin compartments 1/3 full.
- 6Place one cube of Jalapeno Jack cheese in middle of each muffin compartment on top of batter.
- 7Continue to fill muffin compartments with batter until 2/3 full.
- 8Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- 9Bake muffins for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Treasure Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 612.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 13.4 g