Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can also do these in "crispy wraps" although you might have to reduce the amounts slightly to fit in the lettuce leaf. Crispy wraps are a large piece of firm lettuce that you can stuff with ingredients and roll up, you can purchase them in the lettuce section of your supermarket, they are all the "rage" now!
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons prepared horseradish sauce (I use Kraft horseradish sauce for this)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 24 slices deli roast beef (cut into thin slices, not shaved)
- 16 slices cheddar cheese (sliced thin)
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the sour cream, mayo, green onion, prepared horseradish spread, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well to combine.
- Evenly divide and spread the mixture on top of one side of each tortilla.
- Top with 3 beef slices, then two cheese slices, then sprinkle with shredded lettuce.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap each tortilla roll up tightly in plastic wrap.
- Chill for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Slice each roll in smaller pieces and enjoy!