You can also do these in "crispy wraps" although you might have to reduce the amounts slightly to fit in the lettuce leaf. Crispy wraps are a large piece of firm lettuce that you can stuff with ingredients and roll up, you can purchase them in the lettuce section of your supermarket, they are all the "rage" now!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons prepared horseradish sauce (I use Kraft horseradish sauce for this)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 24 slices deli roast beef (cut into thin slices, not shaved)
- 16 slices cheddar cheese (sliced thin)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1In a bowl combine the sour cream, mayo, green onion, prepared horseradish spread, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well to combine.
- 2Evenly divide and spread the mixture on top of one side of each tortilla.
- 3Top with 3 beef slices, then two cheese slices, then sprinkle with shredded lettuce.
- 4Roll up tightly.
- 5Wrap each tortilla roll up tightly in plastic wrap.
- 6Chill for a minimum of 5 hours.
- 7Slice each roll in smaller pieces and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Tortilla Roast Beef Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 1187.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 24.1 g