A quick and easy weeknight meal. Very flavorful, healthy and filling. Serve with a tossed green salad and crusty garlic bread. For a vegetarian version omit the meatballs and add some sliced zucchini or eggplant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package whole wheat cheese tortellini
- 12 -14 medium frozen meatballs
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook tortellini in large sauce pan according to package directions.
- 2Spray a medium saute pan with PAM.
- 3Place meatballs in saute pan and cook over medium high heat until lightly browned. Stirring frequently.
- 4Add tomatoes and chili sauce.
- 5Stir and continue cooking until hot and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add olives.
- 7Drain tortellini and return to pan.
- 8Add meatball-tomatoe mixture to tortellini.
- 9Stir and cook over medium heat until bubbly.
- 10Stir in mushrooms and cook about 5 more minutes.
- 11Add cheeses and stir well.
- 12Continue cooking until melted through.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Tortellini With Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.1 mg
- Sodium 1686.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: