Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom's recipe - great for when tomatoes and zucchini are in abundance!
Make and share this Cheesy Tomato-Zucchini Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cheddar, parmesan, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice tomatoes and zucchini.
- Butter an 8" baking dish.
- Arrange 1/2 zucchini in pan, 1/4 cheese mix, 1/2 tomatoes, 1/4 cheese mix, remaining zucchini, 1/4 cheese, remaining tomatoes, remaining cheese.
- Melt butter, saute onion. Add crumbs. Spread on top of casserole.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 min longer.