Cheesy Tomato-Chicken Skillet
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 4-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup, tomatoes, milk and basil.
- Stir in cooked pasta. Cook about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bubbly and thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove from heat. Cover; let stand until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.