Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found in 2007 Pillsbury cookbook. Easy and tasty!!
- 2 cups uncooked raditore pasta
- 3⁄4 lb chicken breast, strips for stir-fry
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 4-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup, tomatoes, milk and basil.
- Stir in cooked pasta. Cook about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bubbly and thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove from heat. Cover; let stand until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.