Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheesy and delicious! Also makes easy and delicious leftovers.
- 10 ounces egg noodles
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 14 ounces peeled diced tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Brown ground meat on medium heat while cooking egg noodles according to package directions.
- Once meat is browned, drain it and add cream cheese, sour cream, tomato paste, tomatoes, and cooked noodles.
- Mix it well and pour it into a medium sized casserole dish.
- Cover the top of the casserole with grated cheddar cheese and bake covered at 350F for 30 minutes.