1/1 Photo of Cheesy Tomato Basil Chicken Breasts
I got this recipe from an online friend. It smells fabulous while baking...tastes just as good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced or 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a 9x13 inch glass pan, melt 3 tbsp butter in oven.
- 3Stir together all remaining sauce ingredients.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Place chicken in pan, turning to coat with butter.
- 6Spoon sauce mixture over chicken.
- 7Bake 30-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 8In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley and butter.
- 9Sprinkle chicken with cheese then topping mixture.
- 10Bake another 5-10 minutes until bread crumbs are brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Tomato Basil Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 843.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 37.4 g