Recipe by Melly2
My Mom used to make this when I was little and I've always loved it. It's so easy to make and is always a big hit in our house.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell cheddar cheese soup
- 8 ounces frozen tater tots (more if desired)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef and drain grease.
- Pour ground beef in bottom of ungreased 8x8 pan.
- Drain green beans and layer on top of ground beef.
- Smooth Cheddar Cheese Soup over the green beans.
- Place tater tots strategically to cover entire casserole.
- If desired, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over tater tots.
- Bake in the oven using the directions from the tater tot bag.