Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My Mom used to make this when I was little and I've always loved it. It's so easy to make and is always a big hit in our house.
- Cook ground beef and drain grease.
- Pour ground beef in bottom of ungreased 8x8 pan.
- Drain green beans and layer on top of ground beef.
- Smooth Cheddar Cheese Soup over the green beans.
- Place tater tots strategically to cover entire casserole.
- If desired, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over tater tots.
- Bake in the oven using the directions from the tater tot bag.
Very quick and tasty! I added 1 tsp of Tony's seasoning to the meat as I cooked it just because I like the taste. I highly recommend this recipe! Thanks!
This was so good and easy to make. I will definitely be making this again. I will have to make a bigger batch next time because they cleaned the pan out.
Super easy to make and can't wait to eat the leftovers! I added seasoning salt, pepper, and garlic powder to ground turkey instead of how the recipe went. Very tasty!