Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a good recipe for family picnics or reunions. Also excellent to serve with Baked ham!
- 907.18 g bag frozen tater tots, thawed and crumbled
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 59.14 ml chopped and saute onion
- 709.77 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, save back 1 cup for top of casserole
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- chopped ham (optional)
- bacon bits (optional)
- green pepper (optional)
- 236.59 ml crushed corn flakes
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- Mix together.
- Put on top casserole.
- Try different types of cheese.
- Mix well and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake 350F degree 30 minutes.
- Add cheese, bake 30 more minutes!
For anyone who has to take care of home, kids and work full time-it's wonderfully easy. We love it!