Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good recipe for family picnics or reunions. Also excellent to serve with Baked ham!
Make and share this Cheesy Tater Tots Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen tater tots, thawed and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped and saute onion
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, save back 1 cup for top of casserole
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- chopped ham (optional)
- bacon bits (optional)
- green pepper (optional)
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Mix together.
- Put on top casserole.
- Try different types of cheese.
- Mix well and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake 350F degree 30 minutes.
- Add cheese, bake 30 more minutes!
For anyone who has to take care of home, kids and work full time-it's wonderfully easy. We love it!