Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I hate tater tot casserole but my husband loves it so I had to come up with one that I liked too. This is it! It's nice and creamy with lots of cheesy goodness!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml milk
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 907.18 g package tater tots
- 709.77 ml shredded cheese (use your fave)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, add onion to saute, drain, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, and 1 cup of shredded cheese, as well as any of your favorite seasoning, mix well.
- Add package of tots, beef, and onions to soup mix. Mix all together and make sure the tots are well coated.
- Place tot mixture in a 13x9 pan, smooth it out. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, top with remaining 2 cups of cheese and return to oven. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
Just made this for Dinner. My wife loved it.Not very healthy but your making a tater tot meal so sure you are not looking for healthy. One of the best I have had.