A definite kid-pleaser from my friend Monica. Great for mac & cheese lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare macaroni and cheese as directed (with milk and butter).
- 3Brown ground beef, prepare with taco seasoning and water as directed on packet.
- 4Stir sour cream into macaroni and cheese.
- 5Place 1/2 macaroni and cheese mixture in greased 9x9 baking dish.
- 6Layer 1/2 of meat and half of cheese.
- 7Top with remaining macaroni mixture.
- 8Bake 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven, top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- 10Bake additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Taco Macaroni Bake
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.5
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 180.6 mg
- Sodium 1265.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 43.2 g