Recipe by Leahferne
Great dinner for a lot of left over mac and cheese. Serve with a salad or fresh bell peppers and cucumber. Easy and tasty your kids will love it :)
- 6 prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1 lb hamburger, lean
- 1 taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger in a medium pot till brown and crumbly.
- Pour in the contents from the taco packet and the water and allow to simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Turn the burner to low and add the pre-made mac and cheese and fold the two ingredients together till well distributed.
- Stir in the sour cream and diced tomato.
- Cover and allow everything to heat up for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir till the cheese is nice and melted.
- Garnish with cilantro and avocado slices. Serve hot and enjoy :).