Recipe by billikers
This dip is so delicious! I made it for our SuperBowl celebration last year, and couldn't believe how good it was!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain grease.
- Stir in seasoning packet and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put ground beef into crockpot. Add tomatoes and cheese.
- Cook on low for 1 hour.