Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
We have this with a little salsa on top of the chicken. Serve Mexican rice and refried beans on the side and you have a delicious dinner! Sometimes I cut the chicken into bitesize pieces before I cook it and then we eat it on top of baked potatoes with a green salad on the side. That is soooo good!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups corn chips, crushed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in 13x9" baking dish. Mix soup, 1 1/2 cups of cheese, milk, and seasoning mix(use seasoning mix to taste. It isn't necessary to use the whole package). Spoon over chicken. Top with chips; cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes (if breasts are small, cook less time). Remove cover; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.