Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Love both tacos and burgers? Mix crushed tortilla chips into the ground beef along with Cheesy Taco Seasoning Mix and you'll have the flavor of a taco with every bite.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Cheesy Taco Mix
- 6 hamburger buns
- Mix ground beef, tortilla chips and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill, broil or cook in nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- Serve burgers on rolls with desired condiments and toppings.