Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Love both tacos and burgers? Mix crushed tortilla chips into the ground beef along with Cheesy Taco Seasoning Mix and you'll have the flavor of a taco with every bite.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Cheesy Taco Mix
- 6 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, tortilla chips and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill, broil or cook in nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- Serve burgers on rolls with desired condiments and toppings.