Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great supper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- water, as listed on taco seasoning
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup cheese (any type you want)
- 1⁄2 can refried beans
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mccormick Mexican seasoning
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- sour cream (optional)
- taco sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef on medium heat.
- Drain fat Add chopped onion, and stir through beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 can of refried beans into pan with beef and mix throughly.
- Pour meat mixture into a nonstick 9x13 pan,& spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with cheese Beat eggs in a medium bowl with milk, and then add bisquik& salt-- making sure to mix well.
- Add mexican seasoning to batter; mix well.
- Pour batter over meat mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until batter is done.
- Remove from oven and serve with lettuce, tomato& sour cream*& taco sauce.
- *Mixthe sour cream with some mexican seasoning for a little kick.
Very easy and the family loved it!