Yummy Taco Bake made with crescent rolls, taco meat, cheese. It is quick and easy to prepare and yummy for the whole family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 2 cups corn chips, crushed and divided into 2
- 1 lb ground beef (can substitute veggie crumble to make vegetarian)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 9 ounces water
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning (or 1 envelope of taco seasoning)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large skillet cook ground beef until no pink in meat.
- 3Add tomato paste and use the 6 oz. can to add 1 1/2 cans water (totals 9 oz.), also add taco seasoning and simmer on low, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 4Grease pan, roll crescent rolls into 9X13 pan up the edges. Seal seams. It will be long one continuous piece in the pan.
- 5Spread one cup of the crushed corn tortilla chips on top of the crescent rolls.
- 6Then spread meat, add sour cream on top of meat, then cheese.
- 7Last, spread remaining cup of chips on top.
- 8Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, crust will be lightly browned.
- 9I leave sour cream and cheese off a small portion for my son who does not like cheese or creamy.
- 10Can make vegetarian by using veggie crumble instead of ground beef.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Taco Bake
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 543.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: