1/2 Photos of Cheesy Sundried Tomato Steak & Potato Rollups #5FIX
Lady Nann's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. These cheesy steak & potato rollups are literally a flavor burst in your mouth that is savory and delicious. They are fast and easy to prepare and taste 'gourmet.' They are perfect for weeknight dinners yet fancy enough to serve at a dinner party. Expect rave reviews! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a flat microwave safe dish put Simply Potato Shredded Hash Browns. Cover and microwave for 5 minutes. Stir and continue microwaving UNcovered another 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in 1/3 cup of the Sundried Tomato Dressing. Toss until well blended. Set aside to cool.
- 3Into a 9x13 in.baking dish pour 1/3 cup Sun Dried Tomato Dressing and spread to cover the bottom.
- 4On a cutting board lay one piece of the steak. Lay 2 ½ to 3 slices of the cheese end to end on the meat, cutting cheese to fit. Spread one fourth of the potato mixture over cheese. Roll up steak and secure with toothpicks. Slice rollup with a sharp knife into 4 equal portions (about 1 ¼ inch each). If necessary add more toothpicks to secure. Carefully lay each rollup into the prepared pan. Repeat with remaining steaks. Spread or brush 1 teaspoon or more of the remaining dressing over top of each rollup.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes. While meat is baking cut remaining four slices of cheese into fourths making 16 quarters. After 10 minutes remove pan from the oven. Place a piece of the cut cheese on top of each rollup. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or more until cheese is melted.
- 6Remove pan from the oven and let cool a few minutes. Carefully remove toothpicks. Slide a spatula under each rollup and put on a warm platter. Scrape up any potatoes and drippings from pan and add to the serving platter or over tops of the rollups. Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley over tops of rollups. Serve warm. Makes 16 rollups or 4-5 servings.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sundried Tomato Steak & Potato Rollups #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.1
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 602.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft sun-dried tomato salad dressing
boneless beef top round