Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe is to die for!
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 4 ounces julian cut sun-dried tomatoes (drained)
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- onion powder
- salt, to
- 1⁄2 chopped bell pepper
- Thaw the spinach and squeeze out the excess water.
- Drain and pat dry the tomatoes.
- In a medium sauce pan, put all cheeses, sour cream, spinach, Worcestershire sauce, and crushed garlic.
- Melt on a medium low setting.
- Stir mixture until everything is incorporated.
- Add some onion powder, salt, and pepper until it tastes good to you.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and stir.
- Put into a serving bowl and top with the tiny pieces of green pepper (the reason this goes on last is because I like them crispy).