This recipe is to die for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 4 ounces julian cut sun-dried tomatoes (drained)
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- onion powder
- salt, to
- 1/2 chopped bell pepper
- 1Thaw the spinach and squeeze out the excess water.
- 2Drain and pat dry the tomatoes.
- 3In a medium sauce pan, put all cheeses, sour cream, spinach, Worcestershire sauce, and crushed garlic.
- 4Melt on a medium low setting.
- 5Stir mixture until everything is incorporated.
- 7Add some onion powder, salt, and pepper until it tastes good to you.
- 8Add the sun-dried tomatoes and stir.
- 9Put into a serving bowl and top with the tiny pieces of green pepper (the reason this goes on last is because I like them crispy).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.2
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 1048.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 20.5 g