Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a cheesy cracker that is from the National Sunflower Association.
Make and share this Cheesy Sun Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese (grated)
- 59.14 ml sunflower margarine (softened)
- 44.37 ml water
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml quick oats
- 158.51 ml sunflower seeds (roasted, salted)
- Beat cheeses, margarine and water in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats and sunflower kernels; mix until well combined.
- Shape dough into 12" long roll; wrap securely.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours (dough may be stored up to a week in refrigerator).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Cut roll into 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices; flatten each slice slightly.
- Place on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove immediately; cool on wire rack.