5 hrs 20 mins
This is a cheesy cracker that is from the National Sunflower Association.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cheeses, margarine and water in large bowl until well blended.
- 2Add flour and salt; mix well.
- 3Stir in oats and sunflower kernels; mix until well combined.
- 4Shape dough into 12" long roll; wrap securely.
- 5Refrigerate about 4 hours (dough may be stored up to a week in refrigerator).
- 6Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 7Cut roll into 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices; flatten each slice slightly.
- 8Place on prepared cookie sheets.
- 9Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 10Remove immediately; cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sun Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (621 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.9
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 844.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: