Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the perfect addition to your favorite chicken dinner. These no-fuss biscuits taste like you really worked hard to make them. Another winner from Womans World
- 1 (19 ounce) package ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon fresh chives or 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 375.
- With serrated knife halve the biscuits horizontally.
- Arrange bottom halves in ungreased 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Sprinkle each biscuit bottom with 1 tsp cheese and 1/2 tsp herbs.
- Replace biscuit tops and gently press dough around sides to seal.
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle biscuits with remaining cheese.
- Bake 18 minutes or until golden and cooked thru.
- Sprinkle with remaining herbs.
- NOTE****Make also be baked on baking pan.
- Place biscuits 2 inches apart on ungreased baking pan and bake 11-15 minutes.