Boca Pat's Note:
These are the perfect addition to your favorite chicken dinner. These no-fuss biscuits taste like you really worked hard to make them. Another winner from Womans World
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2With serrated knife halve the biscuits horizontally.
- 3Arrange bottom halves in ungreased 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- 4Sprinkle each biscuit bottom with 1 tsp cheese and 1/2 tsp herbs.
- 5Replace biscuit tops and gently press dough around sides to seal.
- 6Brush with egg white and sprinkle biscuits with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake 18 minutes or until golden and cooked thru.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining herbs.
- 9NOTE****Make also be baked on baking pan.
- 10Place biscuits 2 inches apart on ungreased baking pan and bake 11-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Stuffed Skillet Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 490.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g