Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Recipe uses Homemade Groumet's Garlic Basil Seasoning.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon homemade groumet garlic basil seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased, foil-linded jellyroll pan and bake in preheated 400F oven for 1 1/2 hours or until tender; remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes or until safe to handle.
- Cut each cooled potato in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving a 1/4" thick shell.
- Beat pulp and remaining ingredients at medium speed until blended smooth. Spoon into potato shells.
- Return to 350F oven and bake for 20 minutes.