Cheesy Stuffed Portabellas
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pizza, half of the cheese, the chicken broth and basil and cook until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Season the stuffing with salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Using a spoon, scrape the gills from the inside of each mushroom cap and discard. Brush the top of each mushroom cap with olive oil and place upside down on a baking sheet.
- Divide the stuffing among the mushroom caps; sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake until the cheese is bubbly, 20 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.Top with more chopped basil.