Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry I love Mexi-style appetizers. This is a spiced-up hot appetizer I put together on a whim. This makes for a great pick-up finger food that's easy and fast to prepare.
- 6 large red bell peppers, sliced in quarter slices (1/2 inch slices)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 3 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 3⁄4 cup cooked lobster, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, diced
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup smoked gouda cheese, finely shredded
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- slice each bell pepper into fourths removing seeds.
- Mix the next 11 ingredients in a large zip lock bag (this makes mixing the ingredients easier) squeezing until will mixed.
- slice corner of bag and squeeze cream filling into peppers.
- line baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap and place peppers on foil.
- bake at 350 covered or 15 minutes with foil.
- bake another 8 minutes uncovered until brown on top and bubbly.
- let set for 5 minutes before serving.