Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry I love Mexi-style appetizers. This is a spiced-up hot appetizer I put together on a whim. This makes for a great pick-up finger food that's easy and fast to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large red bell peppers, sliced in quarter slices (1/2 inch slices)
- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 3 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 3/4 cup cooked lobster, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, diced
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked chili powder
- 1/2 cup finely shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup smoked gouda cheese, finely shredded
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2slice each bell pepper into fourths removing seeds.
- 3Mix the next 11 ingredients in a large zip lock bag (this makes mixing the ingredients easier) squeezing until will mixed.
- 4slice corner of bag and squeeze cream filling into peppers.
- 5line baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap and place peppers on foil.
- 6bake at 350 covered or 15 minutes with foil.
- 7bake another 8 minutes uncovered until brown on top and bubbly.
- 8let set for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Stuffed Pepper Bites #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.1
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 261.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: