Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These mushrooms are delicious! They don't get "slimy" the way so many stuffed mushrooms do, plus the recipe is super-simple and highly adaptable.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire by hand thoroughly. (I use a few dashes of each type of Worcestershire when I make it, so extra original flavor may be used instead - kraez).
- Finely chop mushroom stems and add to mix.
- (This is optional, but if you have time will keep mushrooms drier: Instead of washing, peel the outer layer from each cap and throw away).
- Fill each cap with mixture, sprinkle with Cheddar, and bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
Easiest stuffed mushrooms I have made but still very delicious. Tastes like escargot without the snail! Yummy, thanks.
These were SO amazing! Easy and quick, though you'd never know it by the taste! I used crimini mushrooms instead, just for a more meaty texture, turned out great. Making these for a dinner party, but to dress them up I'm going to wrap in a few layers of phyllo pastry. Thanks for a great recipe!
Yummy. I halved the recipe successfully. These were pop in your mouth good!