This is an awesome sandwich! Serve it hot and toasty....My boys can never get enough of this!
Make and share this Cheesy Stuffed French Bread! recipe from Food.com.
- Split the loaf of french bread and hollow (reserve to add to filling.)
- Brown ground beef with dried onion,salt pepper and garlic powder and drain.
- In large mixing bowl combine ground beef, soup, velveeta, sour cream and reserved bread.
- If mixture is too dry add a small amount of water or broth.
- Spoon mixture back into the hollowed out french bread. (I always have mixture left over -- its yummy all by itself!).
- Place top back onto bread, wrap in foil.
- Bake at 325 for about 20-30 mins until sandwich is heated through and top is crusty!