1/1 Photo of Cheesy Stuffed French Bread!
This is an awesome sandwich! Serve it hot and toasty....My boys can never get enough of this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split the loaf of french bread and hollow (reserve to add to filling.)
- 2Brown ground beef with dried onion,salt pepper and garlic powder and drain.
- 3In large mixing bowl combine ground beef, soup, velveeta, sour cream and reserved bread.
- 4If mixture is too dry add a small amount of water or broth.
- 5Spoon mixture back into the hollowed out french bread. (I always have mixture left over -- its yummy all by itself!).
- 6Place top back onto bread, wrap in foil.
- 7Bake at 325 for about 20-30 mins until sandwich is heated through and top is crusty!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Stuffed French Bread!
Serving Size: 1 (612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1085.0
- Calories from Fat 555
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.2 g
- Cholesterol 193.0 mg
- Sodium 2933.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 52.4 g