Recipe by Courtly
O these are so good! This is my favorite meal that my mom used to make. Now I make them :) Whenever I make these the whole family goes crazy and there is hardly EVER leftovers! ENJOY!
- 15 large pasta shells, cooked
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, chopped
- 8 ounces finely shredded mozzarella cheese (2 cups)
- 1 1⁄3 cups evaporated milk
- 2⁄3 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup grated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size saucepan over medium heat mix together cheese and 1 cup of the evaporated milk.
- Stir until cheese melts and combines with the milk.
- Stir in chicken, peas, onion, salt and pepper.
- Mix until smooth.
- Gradually add rest of milk until the mixture is smooth and creamy, like a thick cheese sauce.
- Remove mixture from heat.
- Using a spoon, stuff shells with cheese mixture, place in a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.