Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Just a yummy, easy potato recipe
- 1⁄2 head garlic, cloves attached
- 6 (5 ounce) baking potatoes
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 - Preheat oven to 400. Cut off top 1/2" from garlic head. Wrap garlic in foil. Prick potaoes with fork. Bake potatoes and garlic on baking sheet until tender, 1 hour. Let stand 10 minute
- 2 - Separate garlic cloves. Pinch bottom of each clove to remove from skins; discard skins. Cut slit lengthwise down center of each potato. Scoop potato from skins, leaving 1/4" thick shells.
- 3 - Mash potatoes with 1/2 cup cheese, butter, oil, salt, paprika and garlic.
- 4 - Mound potato mixture into shells; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake on ungreased baking sheet until cheese is melted, 10 minute.