1/4 Photos of Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from "Woman's World", January 31, 2006. Excellent side dish! These are so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°f.
- 2Cut off top 1/2 INCH from garlic head.
- 3Wrap garlic in foil.
- 4Prick potatoes with fork.
- 5Bake potatoes and garlic on baking sheet until tender, about 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 6Separate garlic cloves. Pinch bottom of each clove to remove from skins; throw skins away.
- 7Cut slit lengthwise down center of eat potato. Scoop potato from skins, leaving 1/4-inch thick shells.
- 8Mash potatoes with 1/2 cup cheese, butter, oil, salt, paprika, black pepper, and garlic.
- 9Scoop potato mixture into shells; top with remaining cheese.
- 10Bake on ungreased baking sheet until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 254.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: