Recipe by Dreamgoddess
These quick little rolls are great for breakfast. Serve with some scrambled eggs and OJ and you have a great meal!
Top Review by Blon-Dish
I thought that these were really yummy, but my DH thought that they were just so-so. The flavors blended nicely together - sweet from the preserves and salty from the ham/cheese...yum!
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 4 slices deli ham, cut in half to make 8 pieces
- 4 slices American cheese, cut in half to make 8 pieces
- 8 teaspoons strawberry preserves (or your favorite flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate the rolls into 8 triangles.
- Place each triangle on a baking sheet.
- Top each triangle with 1 piece of ham, 1 piece of cheese and 1 t preserves.
- Roll up, beginning with the widest end.
- Bake at 350 degrees until rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.