this is a great casserole recipe for steak fanatics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package penne pasta
- 3 cups sliced porterhouse steaks or 3 porterhouse steaks
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon or 5 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to degrees F.
- 2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 3Place the penne pasta in the pot,cook for 8 to 10 minutes;drain.Meanwhile,.
- 4sprayed the cooking spray in a large skillet over medium-high heat.Add.
- 5porterhouse steak slices;saute 6 to 8 minutes or until well done.
- 6In a large bowl,combine steak slices,crumbled bacon and carrot;mix well,.
- 7stir in cheddar cheese soup,milk,basil,seasoned pepper,garlic powder and cooked penne pasta.
- 8Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Steak Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.6
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 860.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 37.9 g