Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is a great casserole recipe for steak fanatics.
- 1 (8 ounce) package penne pasta
- 3 cups sliced porterhouse steaks or 3 porterhouse steaks
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon or 5 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Place the penne pasta in the pot,cook for 8 to 10 minutes;drain.Meanwhile,.
- sprayed the cooking spray in a large skillet over medium-high heat.Add.
- porterhouse steak slices;saute 6 to 8 minutes or until well done.
- In a large bowl,combine steak slices,crumbled bacon and carrot;mix well,.
- stir in cheddar cheese soup,milk,basil,seasoned pepper,garlic powder and cooked penne pasta.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.Let stand 5 minutes.