Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe in a parent's magazine sometime last year and have made it a few times. It's always a hit with my husband and 3 year old as a side dish to any dinner. It reheats really well too!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in milk, eggs, spinach , and cheese until just combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
- Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut into triangles and serve.