Recipe by Oliver & Fischer's Mommy
I found this recipe in a parent's magazine sometime last year and have made it a few times. It's always a hit with my husband and 3 year old as a side dish to any dinner. It reheats really well too!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in milk, eggs, spinach , and cheese until just combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
- Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut into triangles and serve.