Entered for safe-keeping. From First, November 24, 2008.
Make and share this Cheesy Spinach-Tomato Strata recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat six 4-ounce ramekins with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream and Dijon mustard; stir in chopped spinach leaves.
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared ramekins.
- Divide tomatoes and Jarlsberg cheese evenly among ramekins.
- Place ramekins on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until eggs are set and golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.