Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping. From First, November 24, 2008.
Top Review by supersmartwoman
I really enjoyed this recipe! Although there is not any spices noted... I added salt, pepper, and dried or fresh basil within the recipe instead of a garnish! I also added finely chopped green onion, sundried tomato and diced red pepper Much more flavor this way ( ;
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, like Maille
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 2⁄3 cup jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- fresh basil leaf, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat six 4-ounce ramekins with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream and Dijon mustard; stir in chopped spinach leaves.
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared ramekins.
- Divide tomatoes and Jarlsberg cheese evenly among ramekins.
- Place ramekins on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until eggs are set and golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.