Recipe by Cookingwithpassion
These pinwheels are cheesy, easy and very versatile! You can use any cheese you want and even substitute the spinach for your favorite chopped veggie (don't leave out the veggie, its good for you!) This blows away any boring dinner roll or biscuit.
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough (or 1/2 recipe of Easy Peesy Pizza Dough recipe 35805)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, drained thoroughly
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 'F and lightly grease baking sheet or use a silicone mat.
- Stir egg and water in a small bowl.
- Roll out pizza dough and brush dough with egg mixture.
- Top dough with the mozzarella, parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
- Roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into 1/2 inch slices and place on baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and hungry.