Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from a lady in my home church -- it's full of calories, but tastes so good it's worth it :)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown sausage while boiling lasagna noodles. Drain.
- Return sausage to pan and add alfredo sauce and spinach. Heat until frozen spinach is thawed and mixture is heated thoroughly.
- Place a tiny amount of sausage mixture in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan (to prevent sticking). Layer 3 lasagna noodles on top.
- Spread half of ricotta cheese on top. Layer half of sausage mixture, then half of the shredded cheddar, and half of the shredded mozzarella on top. Sprinkle half of parmesan on top.
- Repeat layers, ending with parmesan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until lasagna is heated through and top is light brown and bubbly.
Made for DD and a couple of her friends...gone in just minutes (or seemed to disappear that fast). That was a great sign because she said they really enjoyed it and served it with a green salad. I definately will make this again for DH and I. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2012.