Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Posted in response to the debate as to the benefits of using good old Velveeta! I think you will enjoy this easy and fast appetizer. Couldn't find it posted when I looked through the Velveeta site, it reminded me I have made this recipe and enjoyed....but then maybe that's just me!
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut up
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix prepared cheese product and tomatoes in 1-quart microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until prepared cheese product is completely melted, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.