- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 (8 ounce) packages monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded (reserve about 1/3 cup shredded cheese for topping)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, well drained
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Thaw spinach, drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese, mix together with electric mixer.
- Add shredded pepper jack (all but 1/3 cup), tomatoes, garlic, onion and Parmesan cheese. Blend well.
- Place mixture in 9 x 11" baking dish. Top with remaining 1/3 cup pepper jack cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 375* for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue baking for 15 more minutes, or till bubbly and browned slightly on all sides.
- Serve with chips or dippers of your choice.