Recipe by Adopted Parisian
These are so popular at parties--specially during the holidays! I always make extra and keep them in the fridge for unexpected holiday guests.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 4 pieces thinly sliced ham
- 1⁄2 cup of packed spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°G.
- Gently blend cream cheese, garlic and feta; set aside.
- Separate dough into four rectangles.
- Press seams to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with about 1 ½ tablespoons of mixture within ¼ inch of edges. Top with 1 slice ham and a few spinach leaves.
- Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle, pinch to seal.
- Cut each roll crosswise into six slices using serrated bread knife for a total of 24 slices.
- Place slices cut side down.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.