Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A different kind of burger... we love this! Plus you can hide the spinach from your kids!
- 1 envelope lipton recipe secrets garlic mushroom soup mix or 1 envelope onion soup mix (just as great)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl combine everything and shape into 8 patties.
- Grill or broil.
- Serve on buns with all your favorite hamburger things.
Wow, these were awesome! My kids however, did see the spinach just fine and then claimed not to like them (but I know they did, they were half way gone before this big announcement!) I had a hard time keeping them together too, so maybe an egg should be added in here. I'll certainly be making these again!